A few little somethings about life, kids, pretties and cake. Always cake!

Monday 6 December 2010

December Elves!

In the name of promotion and discovery I have joined the December listings club the December Elves. It’s a personal challenge to list something every day. I doubt I will have the time to do that but I am listing as much as I can and have, so far, had something daily. It’s also a chance to share what you’re making, get your name out there and help promote other sellers by way of blog, facebook, twitter etc. Good for Christmas shopping too, the gifts are laid out for you ready, you just have to click and pay!! 

Rather than update daily I thought I would bring you a selection every 5 days or so. This is Dec the 1st to the 5th. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my tiger eye earrings. Love your blog! You have chosen some great items! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my jotter in your lovely blog. Love the way you have displayed everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katy for including my scarf in your blog which looks great by the way..Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful choices Katy. Love the way you've displayed them too.
    Jo's tiger eye earrings are fab
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete