I am a little later than intended with my December Elves update but here it is in all its soft and cuddly, sparkly goodness, days 11-17 :D
1. Large Vintage Cocktail RingAntique brass Dome with Diamond from Silk Purse, Sow's Ear
Want want want! So may lovely upcycled rings and things here, well worth a look!
2. Orange Lampwork Necklace from Fairly Girly
Really unique lampwork pendent, absolutely stunning.
3. Butterfly Zip Brooch from Rachael's Special Lil Bits
I think this is so clever!! Great for brooch collectors.
4. Frill Top Silk Evening Bag from Ann Chandler Originals
I have my eye on this quirky number maybe for a friends birthday next year :D
5. Knitted Snood Tube Scaf Neck Warmer from hats and more
Lovely colours and soooooo schnuggly warm and soft
6. Gold Pearl Bridal Cuff - Adjustable from Madam CC
Not just for weddings, this is a lovely piece of jewellery for all sorts of occasions
7. Domino Bracelet from SP Jewellery
This is great. not too chunky and really quirky
8. Tutu's to Clear from Strawberry Annies
These are fab! Tiny tutu's for tiny people. And they're in a sale!!!!!
9. Ala - Pale Yellow Chalcedony Necklace from GillerRT
This is lovely. I think these pieces are so modern and feminine without being fussy. Great for all ages.
10. Brass filigree aventurine stone freshwater pearl necklace - Isabella from One Sunny Afternoon
This is great, lovely vintagey feel brassyness. Right up my street.
11. Victorian Style Bobby Pins/Hair grips x3 from Steampunk Storm
I have said it before and i will say it again, please buy everything in the shop for me NOW. Thank you please :D
12. VW Splitty Print from numb3r
Everyone loves a camper right? I once knew a man that said 'if they've not been in a camper, they're not worth talking to' FACT
13. Red Ceramic Butterfly Motif Disc and Semi Precious Copper Necklace from Maxine Veronica Jewellery
This is a wonderful statement necklace that would suit so many outfits with its mixed colours.
14. Floral Scarf from Kate Blankett
Really lovely shapes in this scarf and great muted colours.
I hope you all have your Christmas shopping done, if not then you may be able to get one of these lovelies delivered in time, QUICK!!!!!!