So its Friday again and this is my first Folksy Friday of the year. For a couple of reasons i am doing a quick look at weddings on Folksy today. I have been trying to create some more wedding specific items recently and the season will soon be upon us then my sister got engaged and asked me to be her maid of honour (awwww) so i thought i would have a look through and see what out very talented friends on Folksy have to offer!!
Old - antique styles
1. This lovely and unusual bridal shoulder wrap by Gabrielle Louise Bridal Designs
2. Beautiful Harlequin Fire Opal Filigree Bracelet by Josephines
New - Mordern twists
3. Stunning Ahurani - Amethyst & Sterling Silver Earrings by GlitterRT
4. Understated elegance Mini Swarovski Pearl Fascinator - White Ivory by Florio Designs
Borrowed - from ME!!]
5. Beaded Wine or Champagne Glasses - Rags to Roses
6. Champagne & Pearl Brooch Hair Clip - Rags to Roses
Blue - for something a little different!!
7. Gorgeous 1950's style Polka Dot Blue and White Dress by Oh My Honey
8. This ones sold but they'd make you one just like it! Peacock Inspired Bridal Bouquet by jamball
Makes you feel almost romantic don't it?!