A few little somethings about life, kids, pretties and cake. Always cake!

Monday 8 August 2011

Busy Roses

After a brief pause in crafting the roses are budding with ideas again! Some lovely new items and some new directions for me to!! 













My love of vintage brooches and old jewellery has rather gotten the best of me and i have been hording for some time. I needed a new and exciting way to reclaim some of the larger and most special pieces so i've been experimenting with tiaras. Whatcha think?







I've been thinking witchy thoughts in preparation for Halloween too so we see the return of the mini witch hat fascinators, this time the hats are also handmade from recycled fabrics too!






So far they are unfinished so you select the fixing, comb, clip or headband :D

So pop into the Folksy store and check out these lurrvly new arrivals NOW! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment