Firstly, sorry, i have been very busy and not blogged. We are moving next week so there's been packing sorting organising on an epic scale, moving's difficult but doing it on your own as a single mum of an 'i like to unpack boxes' toddler is verging on the impossible!!!!
My craftings had to take a back seat to free up time for sorting everything out including listing our mountains of unwanted items on the dreaded e place but everything should pick up again soon.
Its in the vain of crafts, well hobbies, this Folksy Friday as i am 1 missing it terribly and 2 because a friend of mine i met on facebook through the Mowat Wilson support group has been feeling she needs something away from kids and hospitals and family. I totally understand this as its exactly where Rags to Roses came from. A need for something for me and that didn't create waste or use too many resources both physical and financial!!
So heres my top picks of hobby based lovelieness for Britney as a starting point to find your 'thing' :D
1. Tim Irving Art Photography - No Fishing 10x8 Fine Art Photograph Signed
2. Farmers Daughter - Blackboard Flower Press
3. H is for - Sock monster making kit
4. Jill Holland - Marmalade and Jam making funnel
5. Jewellery making kits - Purple Love Jewellery making starter kit
6. Lemon Squeezy - Bunting making kit
7. Curious Things - Patch work cushion kit - boxes
8. Penelope Teapot - Cupcake Cross Stitch Kit
9. Lorna Bateman Embroidery - Swirls and Whirls Scissorkeeper kit
10. Stitch Kits - Tapestry kit - Home sweet home